Global Call Center
A prime example of the GSH client commitment to Always On™ support is our Global Call Center, which operates 24/7/365 to provide support to all client requests regardless of longitude or latitude.
Global Call Center team members promptly receive and log your call, identifying the best skillset for the job request and then selecting and dispatching the appropriate staff member or subcontractor to accomplish the task.
Our rapid response call network, enables you to call and report using local country numbers and speak directly with a live operator in your preferred language.
Each call center representative is fluent in a spectrum of languages to provide both local understanding and peace of mind to callers who find a language other than English a more effective means of communication.
At GSH, our Always On™ approach to technology and innovation results in the continuous evaluation and implementation of the most efficient and advanced systems and services. Our progressive concepts and techniques lead the industry in delivering an unmatched combination of operating efficiency, justified performance and valuable cost savings.
Our broad range of preferred technology systems include the following:
- GSH CMMS – This global scheduling, asset management and KPI monitoring system offers many client-customized areas tailored to your internal management requirements, which also incorporates our proprietary procurement processes and GlobalSource system. Our dedicated support team designs and programs continuous upgrades and improvements to the CMMS platform to expand innovative customized solutions to our clients.
- GSH EnMS – Our leading edge Energy Management Software supports an energy management dashboard that analyzes and monitors each building’s utilization and effectiveness.
- GSH Audit – This proprietary audit tool develops, utilizes and archives compliance checklists for a wide range of required audits conducted at client sites. The list of auditable areas include Environmental, Health and Safety, and Compliance, Energy, Building inspections and Asset collation.
Health and Safety
GSH holds the health and safety of every individual in the highest regard. This heartfelt concern has resulted in the creation of our comprehensive Environmental Health and Safety program, which calls on the involvement and commitment of the entire GSH workforce to ensure a safe workplace and healthy environment for GSH and our clients.
A key focus of our efforts is the ongoing identification and control of hazards, elimination of injuries and illnesses, and damage to equipment and property, while protecting the environment.
Our company takes every responsible action to prevent injury to individuals and damage to property we maintain. When requested by the appropriate regulatory agencies we provide all necessary information relevant to any inspections.
Through the efforts of our GSH Safety First policy, we provide for a safe and healthy workplace. To achieve the goals of our broad reaching, Always On™ initiative we employ programs and tools, including:
- Site-specific program development including training for project management, supervisory personnel, engineers and contractors
- Site-specific compliance standards and legislative policies
- Contractor management programs and site safety appraisals
- Weekly progress meetings and update reports
Submit an RFP or Inquiry
Expand the selection below to fill out our submission and inquiry form, where you can upload a document or PDF of your RFP or RFI.