GSH Global continues to provide innovation with an extensive and integrated services, which can be packaged into a service delivery model tailored to specific client needs. This approach eliminates the inefficiencies of a traditional generic total facility management model. With services and programs specifically designed to each client’s needs they are able to realize the advantages of our technical expertise along with lean cost and global coverage.
Integrated Facilities Management
Supporting our Always On™ service and responsiveness is a combination of in-house technical expertise and outsourcing partners who support individual client objectives by aligning them with local legislative requirements and service needs. The flexibility within the model offers innovative methods focusing on efficient service delivery and finance; reducing cost from many aspects including:
- Consolidated invoicing which supports a reduction in administration and overhead cost
- Procurement expertise to ensure an efficient and streamlined supply chain
- Cash-flow optimization and/or taxation savings
- Utilization of client systems to ensure as much data as possible remains in the client’s domain
- Linking GSH internal systems and outsourced partner systems to provide ‘end-to-end’ services
Combining cultural values with global standards allows for a worldwide company standard to be established and maintained. To ensure its implementation and continuity, we rigorously overlay local requirements with a global standard and infuse a generic compliance structure, where in-country data can be rolled up into global summary reporting.