GSH is hiring!
We are looking for young talented Certified Boiler Operating Engineers for our client end at Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh
Designation : Asst Manager / Dy Manager – Operation & Maintenance
Qualification: Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation with Boiler Operating Engineer (BOE) Certification from Andhra Pradesh is must
Work Location : Behind Sricity, Tada, Chittoor Dist, Andhra Pradesh
Other Benefits : EPF, Bonus, Earned Leave, Gratuity, Food available during shifts and Transportation will be given from Tada Location to Factory.
No of requirements : 4 Nos
No of shifts : 3
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ensure supply of all Utilities to entire plant without interruption as per the quantity and quality standards agreed with
various users across the plant by continuously monitoring and coordination with all user departments. Operate the various equipment at its optimum efficiency.
- Ensure Efficient and safe operation of all Utilities facilities and generation of utilities as per the set KPI targets by close monitoring and optimization of operations.
- Attend and resolve the complaints received from user department w.r.t quality or supply of utilities in time.
- Ensure smooth restoration of plant during any emergencies/contingencies by coordination with various departments.
- Receive Work Order from Site Coordinator
- To generate the PM works from SAP and ensure execution of PM/updation in SAP/ Maint wiz.
- To rise requirements of spares and consumables time to time to Client management representative.
- To guide, trouble shoot and ensure restoration of breakdowns in time and preparation breakdown reports.
- To upkeep the Operation & Maintenance of Utility system log books
- To ensure that all technicians are following jobs with proper communication and plan
- To ensure that all the technicians are carrying their tools, wearing shoes & necessary PPE’s(Safety precautions)
Desired Profile :
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation Engineering with 6 years / Diploma with 8 years with (BOE) Certification from Andhra Pradesh is must
- Should have sound knowledge & skill on best operating practices, procedures and systems.
- Expertise in man power handling and administration skills
- Expertise in problem solving skills, guiding the teams and troubleshooting of various breakdowns in the
Process Boilers, Utility facilities like HVAC systems, Chillers, Air Compressors, Vacuum pumps and related auxiliary equipment.
Interested candidates can share your resume to Jaganathan.firstname.lastname@example.org or mob no :+91 9980844220